AMAZIIIING!! It is great, I got an amazing understanding of what I did wrong and now i am aware of all concepts... . 24hourstutor.com has made calculus easy for me... .i can answer all the other questons without help. That's simply unbelievable...THANKS ALOT!
Teachers were very helpful. They went through sentence by sentence and explained what was wrong and helped lead me to improving each sentence without telling me the answer. I am extremely good at it now... They were also very encouraging. I am not scared of English now.
For me 24hourstutor.com is really cool because i tried other tutor programs with like automated tutors and you couldn't really cross-question them on any topic. But this is good and i think my grades will go up from what they are now. Another thing that is cool about 24hourstutor.com is that you guys covered everything.
My tutor did an excellent job. Whenever i was stuck i got help and once i got it and did it on my own! I am very pleased and i hope to work with the same tutor again..
Andrew helped me in calculus. It was a big no for me when it came to integration but he let it off that fear in no time. He showed me my small mistake and told me tricks to solve questions; I am very comfortable in calculus now. Thanks
I was having trouble getting my ideas down she really knew what were good areas of personality for my character sketch, now I feel like I can pen down a whole novel.
"What I like about 24hourstutor is...it removes the discomfort of face-to-face tutoring where it takes weeks to feel comfortable with the tutor," says Victor Morrison, an 11th-grader. Mandy recently sought help with her Algebra II homework. "The tutor I am having is very helpful because he presented different topics in many ways and then we worked on which way was best for me."
Signs Your Child Needs One on one tutoring
1. When teachers from his/her school recommends after following their performance. This may be communicated at parent-teacher conference or when progress reports are issued.
2. When earlier he/she was fairing good or atleast holding up his/her grades but now suddenly his/her grades have fallen.
3. When there is a lack of basic skills or a limitation in a specific academic area. This can be known when he/she is not able to do his/her homework accurately or Perfectly, irrespective of the amount of time they spend on doing their homework.
4. When he/she shows an lack of self-confidence and enthusiasm and are caught in a vicious cycle of disappointment and failure.
5. When he/she is rapidly losing his/her interest in learning and tries to avoid study.
6. When at the time of tests and exams he/she feels extreme nervous and uneasy.
7. When he/she is not willing or is hesitant in going to school and tries to give excuses. This may point your child is fearing failure and criticism from others at school.
8. When he/she constantly undermines their ability to learn something and end up saying like “ I can’t understand this topic it’s impossible for me” or “ I am not game for this stuff, I give up”.
We at 24hourstutor.com are dedicated towards solving the above problems and helping your child in continuous learning and improving his/her performance in class. We are committed towards providing your child best tutoring in such a way that they will love to study and it will give them a chance to excel in academics.